Friday, December 9, 2011

What. If.

What if I told you I wanted to "fuck you like an animal."
What if I told you I wanted to be inside your mouth.
What if I told you I wanted to wake up to see your face right beside mine.
What if I told you I wanted to hold your hand -- every step of the way.
What if I told you I cared for you and wanted to just be with you.
What if I told you I didn't give a shit about your past.
What if I told you all I want to do is hold you tight against my ribs.
What if I told you I just want to see you smile.
What if I told you I want to look inside you -- and I'd still love what I see.
What if I told you I'd break all the rules for you.
What if I told you I loved everything about you.
Your tattoos. Your crazy hair. Your piercings.
Your lies. Your cries. Your guitar. Your cigarette breath.
Your whiskey musk. Your painted lips. Your un-painted lips.
Your slanted smile. Your chocolate eyes. Your adorable nose. Your little dimples.
Your enchanting hugs. Your mesmerizing kisses. Your hypnotic touch.
Your irresponsible fickleness.Your cut-up bruised fingers.
Your dried, cracked un-moisturized lips.
What if I told you. What if I told you
I loved you?

What would you say? What would you do?
Would you run away? Just like you did
the day I kissed you?

I think I might be crazy.
Just a little crazy in love with you.
Damn it. I fucking love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment