Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Didn't Mean To Fall In Love With You...



"When Will You Set Me Free?"


Today I began singing this song
when I opened up my inbox.
I was in my college library and
a burst of emotions rushed into my bloodstream


I held back my tears, like I always do.
I'm strong, thats what I like to say or believe.


I've been asking the same question
for the longest time -- will I ever receive an answer?


I don't know when I'll stop
being haunted with these questions.
Every single day, and every single night.
Some days and nights are better than
others and sometimes... I drown myself
in what I believe can make me forget.


I only tend to wish that it would be able
to help me forget. Never will it be enough though.
Only you...and only you can ever be enough.


"I didn't mean to fall in love with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment